There Was Supposed To Be a Baby recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of all information provided by users of our web site, recipients of our newsletter, registrants for our workshops and events, and all of our clients and contributors. We created this policy with a fundamental respect for your right to privacy and to guide our relationships with our web site users. This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for all products and services owned by There Was Supposed To Be a Baby.
Registration and Ordering. When attending our workshops and events, using our website and signing up for certain selected services (such as our free newsletter), you must first register. During registration, you will be required to give contact information (such as your name, email address, mailing address and phone number). For internal purposes, we use this information to communicate with you and toprovide requested services and, for our website visitors, to give you a more personalized experience on our sites.
Some of our products and services are free. For our services that require payment (such as certain workshops, events, and products), we also collect credit card information (such as account name, number and expiration date) through PayPal, which is used for billing purposes only, and is not otherwise shared.
There Was Supposed To Be a Baby FREE monthly newsletter. If you wish to subscribe to our email newsletter, we ask for contact information (such as name, email address, etc). We use this information in the same way that we use contact information in the registration and ordering process described above. Recipients of our newsletters can unsubscribe anytime using the instructions appearing at the end of the newsletter.
Interactive Features. In the future, our website may offer interactive and community features such as webcasts and user profiles. Note that all personal information sent or posted via such features becomes public information for which we are not responsible.
Communications with Us. We have features that allow you to submit information to us, such as shared stories. Your story may be made public on the website, but as a contributor you will be offered the option of posting as “Anonymous” or with a name, or a part of your name, when you send in your story. We may retain emails and other information sent to us for our internal administrative purposes, and to help us serve our clients, students, and customers better.
Communications from Us: Service Updates, Special Offers. In order to best serve you, we may send you updates with important information about our site and services. For example, we send new newsletter subscribers a welcoming message, and verify that they have, in fact, requested the newsletter. We may also communicate with you to provide requested services and for purchase-related issues via email, phone or regular mail.
We offer youthe option to receive information about our company, related products, and upcoming events. You may choose not to receive these communications if you wish (see our Permission section below).
WITH WHOM YOUR INFORMATION IS SHARED. Occasionally we may offer There Was Supposed To Be a Baby Workshops or Events in association with third parties. We do not share your credit card information with such third parties.
Other than as described above, we do not share your personally identifiable information with other companies, apart from those acting as our agents in providing our product(s)/service(s), and who agree to use it only for that purpose and to keep the information secure and confidential. Also affiliate companies, entities into which our company may be merged, or entities to which any of our assets, products, sites or operations may be transferred, will be able to use your personal information. We will also disclose information we maintain when we are required to do so by law, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena or other legal obligation, in response to a law enforcement agency’s request, or in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property.
CORRECTION/UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION. If your personally identifiable information changes (such as zip code), or if you no longer wish to receive our product(s) and/or service(s), you may correct or update your personal data by contacting info@ThereWasSupposedToBe.com regarding the applicable product or service.
PERMISSION. We will endeavor to implement all requests for removal from our newsletter list or other services within a reasonable time, although for a time users may continue to receive mailings, etc., transmitted based on information released prior to the implementation of the request. You will continue to receive information directly related to any services for which you are registered, so that you are always kept informed.
SECURITY. We use reasonable precautions to protect your personal information and to store it securely. Sensitive information that is transmitted to us online (such as a credit card number through PayPal) is encrypted and is transmitted securely. In addition, access to all of your information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted. In addition, the servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
LINKS. Our web sites contain links to other sites. There Was Supposed To Be a Baby is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each web site to which you may link that may collect personally identifiable information.
For questions about this privacy statement, contact:
1752 NW Market St, #432
Seattle WA 98107
There Was Supposed To Be a Baby maintains this Site to provide you with information about There Was Supposed To Be a Baby products and services, as well as information and support for pregnancy loss and the grieving process. There Was Supposed To Be a Baby may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
There Was Supposed To Be a Baby (TWSTB) requires that all visitors to its site(s) on the Internet (the “Site”) adhere to the following rules and regulations. By accessing the Site, you indicate your agreement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Copyright in the images, text, screens, and web pages appearing at the Site is owned by TWSTB or others as indicated. The information and materials may not otherwise be copied, displayed, distributed, downloaded, licensed, modified, published, reposted, reproduced, reused, sold, transmitted, used to create a derivative work or otherwise used for public or commercial purposes, except as provided in these terms and conditions, without our express written permission.
Not all of the products or services described on the Site are available in all geographic areas. You may not be eligible for all the products or services described. TWSTB reserves the right to determine eligibility for any product or service.
WITH REGARD TO SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE OR BY LINKAGE TO OTHER INTERNET SITES, EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY BY VARIOUS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OTHER THAN TWSTB, TWSTB MAKES NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH REGARD TO SUCH SERVICES AND PRODUCTS, AND TWSTB SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO SUCH SERVICES AND PRODUCTS. TWSTB DOES NOT ENDORSE, AND SHALL HAVE NO OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY CONCERNING SUCH THIRD PARTY’S DELIVERY, OR NON-DELIVERY, OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS, OR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS THEREOF.
You agree that your use of this Site shall be governed by Washington State law and agree that jurisdiction and venue shall be located in King County, Washington.
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS. There Was Supposed To Be a Baby (TWSTB ) does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, content or advertisements (the “Materials”) contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from the Site, except as otherwise expressly stated in any applicable Service Agreement, nor the quality of any Software or other products, information or other materials displayed, purchased, or obtained by you as a result of any advertisement or any information or offer in or in connection with the Service or the Site (the “Products”). You acknowledge that any reliance upon any Service, Product, or Material shall be at your sole risk, except as otherwise required by applicable consumer protection law. TWSTB reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to correct any error or omission in any portion of any Service, Product, or Material.
2. LINKED INTERNET WEB SITES. TWSTB has provided these Internet links for your convenience. TWSTB does not endorse or accept responsibility for any such web site. TWSTB makes no representations about any web site you may access through TWSTB’s Site. Any web site linked to this Site is independent from TWSTB. As a result, TWSTB has no control over the Products, Services, Materials, or other information contained in or available through these third party web sites. The quality and dependability of these third party web sites may vary as they are updated or altered. Access to any other web sites linked to the Site is at your own risk.
3. DISCLOSURE OF ACCOUNT OR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES. TWSTB maintains procedures designed to protect confidential information about you and your use of any Materials, Products and Services. Please refer to Our Privacy Statement posted on its Site for more information on TWSTB’s use of your personal information provided to or held by TWSTB.
4. NO WARRANTIES. YOU AGREE THAT TWSTB, ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER, AND ANY VENDOR SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY, CONTINGENT OR OTHERWISE, FOR THE ACCURACY OR TIMELINESS OF THE SERVICE OR PRODUCT OR THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS OR CORRECT SEQUENCING OF THE MATERIALS, OR FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE UPON THE PRODUCTS, MATERIALS OR THE SERVICE, OR FOR INTERRUPTION OR DELAY OF ANY DATA, MATERIAL, OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF THE SERVICE. THIS SERVICE AND ALL PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT ANY SERVICE, PRODUCTS, MATERIALS OR OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, OR TWSTB’s COMPUTER SYSTEM, WILL FULFILL ANY OF YOUR PARTICULAR PURPOSES OR NEEDS. THERE ARE NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, OR ACCURACY OF INFORMATION CONTENT, AND NO OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE PRODUCTS OR MATERIALS, OR ANY ASPECT OF THE SERVICE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INFORMATION ACCESS AND ORDER EXECUTION), EVEN IF TWSTB HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR IS OTHERWISE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH ANY VIRUSES WHICH MAY INFECT A USER’S COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR RELATED SOFTWARE.
5. LIMITED LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL TWSTB, ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER, OR ANY VENDOR BE LIABLE TO USER OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING , BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, FAILURE TO RESOLVE HEALTH OR LIFE PROBLEMS, DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM INCONVENIENCE, DELAY OR LOSS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICE) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE WEB SITE RULES OR ANY APPLICABLE SERVICE AGREEMENT, EVEN IF TWSTB OR SUCH THIRD PARTY PROVIDER OR VENDOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR IS OTHERWISE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF, EXCEPT AS LIMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. NO ACTION REGARDLESS OF FORM ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT MAY BE BROUGHT BY YOU MORE THAN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION HAS ACCRUED.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold TWSTB and its Third Party Providers and Vendors harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, cost, and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from your violation or breach of these Web Site Rules, any Service Agreement, any third party’s rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights, proprietary and privacy rights, or any applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance. Your obligations under this Section will survive the termination of these Web Site Rules, any applicable Service Agreement, or any Services.
6. TERMINATION OF SERVICE. TWSTB reserves the right to deny or terminate your access to or use of the Site, any Service, Product, or Material or any portion thereof, at TWSTB’s sole discretion, without notice and without limitation, for any reason whatsoever including, but not limited to, your breach of any provision of these Web Site Rules or any applicable Service Agreement or discontinuance of TWSTB’s access to any Product or Material. In the event of any such termination by TWSTB, TWSTB shall have no liability to you.
7. CHANGE IN WEB SITE RULES. TWSTB reserves the right to revise these Web Site Rules at any time by posting the revised Web Site Rules on the Site, and you are deemed to be apprised of and bound by any changes to these Web Site Rules unless you notify TWSTB of your objection to and refusal to accept the changes by sending written notice of such objection to TWSTB at: 1752 NW Market St, #432, Seattle, Washington 98107 and include your name as it appears on your Account, your address, and telephone number, and sign and date your correspondence. However, if you continue to access or use the TWSTB Web Site, or any Service, Product or Material, such action shall constitute your acceptance and agreement to the changes in the TWSTB Web Site Rules, notwithstanding any written notice of objection to the contrary.
8. COPYRIGHT. No part of the content on this web site may be used or reproduced in any form, or by any means electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage and retrieval systems, without prior written permission.
TWSTB is not responsible for the content of third party sites hyperlinked from this page, nor does it guarantee the products or services offered on third party sites. You should review the privacy and security statements of a website before you provide personal or confidential information.